Monday, October 20, 2008

Sadie Three Already?

I feel like yesterday's post was about Sadie's 2 year old birthday and how we celebrated at Build-A-Bear. And here we are a year later already, my little girl!...cheesy motherly thoughts I know. We prepared for the day by making cake, taking pictures, making dinner, shopping, and singing to Sade.She picked out the flavors. Not my preference really. She loves pink so she went with strawberry and she is a chocoholic like her Daddy. So it was a strawberry chocolate Dora cake. Her and Lucy love Dora and they frequently watch it together...probably too frequently.

Sadie and LucyJust a few of the wonderful people we celebrated with. Thanks Uncle Ben for loving Everett aside from all his slobber. For the record I don't dress my child with his shirt half undone, I was getting him into jammies, but was distracted by something or someone.


Sadie we love you!


9 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! I had forgotten just how close she and Nats are! I thought Sadie was a little older, but Nats will be three next month. Is that another cake you made??? So cute!

Jill said...

She looks so much like you. SO adorable. I'm impressed with the baking, and saddened that you ended up with a pink cake as well. Oh well. Little girls just don't realize that pink cakes aren't delicious.

carrie said...

wow - she is growing up! she is beautiful...of course. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!!!!!!!!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

she's such a little lady now! I can't believe how big she is. -ashleigh

liz said...

You should send Casey a picture of his "girlfriend" Sadie.

Teri said...

Happy B-day. Can't wait to see you on Friday.

Cami said...

She is so beautiful!!!!! Strawberries and chocolate together! Natalee, how can you not like the two together? I personally think it is an excellent combo, just not with icing. Hope you are great.....in your warm weather! Oh I do miss warm weather, and you of course!

Erin said...

Natalee, I'm so behind on checking your blog! How is Sadie THREE?!!! I remember you telling me she was on her way at the South Boudler Rec. Center while swimming! Time does fly. She is beautiful, and so is the whole family. I miss you.

Emily said...

She is just SO adorable! I'm always impressed with your cakes!