Thursday, December 4, 2008

Obsession

Meet Percy. He is a good friend of E's.

Christmas shopping for E is going to be easy this year. He has a SERIOUS obsession...


He is sitting in my lap shaking with excitement right now as he watches me post this yelling, "hain, rain, hain". That translates to "train, train, train". The above and below pictures show his daily rituals.

His other ritual is bringing me a train DVD or video and running to the TV yelling, "hain!!!!!"

Unfortunatly we have lost most of these little friends because they travel with us EVERYWHERE. Very unfortunate loss because these little friends cost 7 bucks a pot.

7 comments:

Nichole and Jeremy said...

I should send you my cheap "Fakie" Thomas trains that I got for a dollar a pop that he can take with him in the car!

Cami said...

So cute. I love his passion for those hains!

Natalee said...

Nichole-yes you should. or give them to us when we get there.

Melissa said...

Yep, the Thomas phase is an expensive one! We bought generic track and used Michael's store coupons for the trains: our Michael's sells Thomas stuff. Isaac used to want me to sing the song to him at bedtime! :) "They're 2, they're 4, they're 6, they're 8..."

Andrea Tingen said...

Way to cute:)

Angie said...

Don't you have a love/hate relationship with your kids obsessions? I know I do.

Unknown said...

You are such a babe! i have been checking out your blog...It has been a thousand years. You have been so busy. Where are you guys now? Is Oregon 2009 still the plan? (Obviously I just skimmed!) I cannot believe how great you look...You go girl! Great to see you here in the blog world...love ya, Em