Saturday, August 1, 2009

We've Been...

playing at parks...



touring Portland...

(Everett all smiles on the street train)


(Below: Outside Pinnock Mansion)
(Below: Jones Creek)
(Rose Garden)





Shopping at Costco...
(I'm glad no one knows us yet here,
there were plenty of "you've got your hands full" comments)

and learning how to ride a bike...

Go Hudson!

This is a beautiful place we live and there is so much more to explore! We are enjoying our laid back weekends. Steve pointed out to me we have not had weekends together for a long time, either I was working or he was studying! It has been really nice.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm surprised you didn't comment on how much you are missing the AZ summers...You look great and it is amazing how fast your kids are growing up!

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Looks like you are having Tons of fun!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!!!
Love ya!

Nichole

Unknown said...

Sadie's hair looks longer. Portland looks so beautiful. I am glad you are enjoying it. I am sitting by the pool with the crickets. It is night time and still about 108. Not bad. I am not sweating, just warm. But, glad you do not need to do the rest of your pregnancy in this heat. Thanks for the picture update.