Friday, February 8, 2008

The Budding Photographer

When I review my digital photos on my camera and phone I often find several surprises and realize Hudson got hold of the camera. He has a mild obsession with taking pictures, these are just a few. . . (the phone ones are tiny, working on that)


Taking a picture of his legs crossed cracked me up, he also took about 10 of his face in different poses, the third is me grocery shopping, and the last is me post workout talking on the phone...nice. I spared you the ones of doors, random household objects, oh and more of his feet.

I better get someone to take a good picture of Steve and me soon or this will be all that we have of us...not that these aren't good, ha ha...Everett is his most willing model.
He is a master at capturing you in mid-sentance, with your eyes closed, or on the phone. I think he has potential.
(mom, you can click on the photos below to make them larger)


7 comments:

Teri said...

Aubrey has been doing this all weekend. I think she has taken around 50 photo's! They are meant to be together. Ha

carrie said...

so hilarious.
i love the legs

Janice said...

At least with digital you can delete them. I have paid for WAY TOO MANY rolls of film full of pictures of the TV, stuffed animals, etc.

Natalee said...

true, deleting is a GREAT feature.

Maly and Dan said...

Wow, he is quite the photo man! Great pics, Hudson!

Mark and Kiss said...

too cute!

Jill said...

That is darling. Capturing me "post workout" would be a real treat, cause I am rarely in that condition...oh well. Some day I'll be better.