Friday, February 22, 2008

The heat is on...

Well, it's official. Natalee, the kids, and I will suffer through at least one entire summer here in the Valley of the Sun. Today I decided take an internship with Intel's finance group in Chandler, AZ. This will be my first experience working with a company larger than 250 employees, so I'm sure it will be a little bit of a culture shock for me, but I'm really looking forward to the experience. Wish us luck in surviving the 110+ degree weather!!! Any tips?

6 comments:

carrie said...

Congrats on the internship! That is great news. :)

The Caple Crew said...

Have fun this summer! We moved there about a week before it hit the hundreds last year and that was in MARCH!

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Congrats that is awesome.. I would love to have you guys back in Colorado but I am happy for you and the experience you are gaining.

Mark and Kiss said...

Yahoo! That is exciting news for all of you! Intel is a great company!

Teri said...

Well I am happy you are staying. Call me!

Maly and Dan said...

Nat, to answer your question about how far you are to me do map quest. The first Thurs of every month is free to get into the garden. And if you tell me ahead of time before June 9th cause he retires I can get 3 people over three into Disney and California adventure for free.
love ya!