Friday, March 20, 2009

My Baby is 2!



We have come so far! A year ago at his birthday he wouldn't eat his cake and we later found out he was allergic to it! He has grown up so much and outgrown so many of those darn allergies. The only ones left are peanuts and egg, and possibly bananas and corn. He is doing awesome though and so much fun now that he feels good.

Stats on Everett

Height: 33 in (10-25 %)

Weight: 27 1/2 (25 -50%)

Head Circumference: 52 1/4 (<95%)>

Although he is kind of a shrimp for our family he makes up for it with big personality. And with that head size he fits right in.

Everett loves to entertain us by...
-wearing everyone's shoes around the house, including Sadie's dress up heels.

-riding his big wheel fred flinstone style (as my friend calls it). He uses his feet to propel and is going so fast he looks as though he is peddling. I need to get video of it.
- Yelling "chuga chuga choo choo! All aboard" constantly throughout the day

- His excitement for his favorite shows, especially cars, "oh yeah, cars, oh yeah!"
-Doesn't let his short stature get in his way. He is often climbing onto a basket to reach things or he will move a chair across the room to get what he needs.

-He always has the most excitement when someone comes home, "Hudon!" "Say!" "Mama!" "Daee!"


We love you Everett!

4 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

I can't believe he's 2! Happy birthday Ev.

Gladiz said...

Already 2?! Happy Birthday little man!

Steve said...

My favorite times with him is when he wakes up peacefully from a nap or in the morning (which isn't always the case) and he just wants to snuggle with you...I could sit there forever with his arms drapped around my neck!

Grandma Jannet said...

I'm glad you like your giraffe. I wish I could give you a big Kiss I love you sweetie