Sunday, January 16, 2011

2nd Annual Tree Cutting Experience

Oh fun. Cutting the Christmas tree. Headed up to Furrow Farms to cut down the Christmas tree. This year Steve wanted to get a really small tree because we were going to be in AZ for Christmas and we were leaving on the 16th. I was shocked when he said this because he loves huge trees. I was excited to have a small tree. He said just a little waist high guy would be fine. Very easy.

He couldn't do it. He tried. I think he felt he would be less of a man to get just a tiny tree. He would walk right by the tiny trees and I would say, "Hon, this one is about the size you were talking about...waist high." He said, no that is just too small. He kept looking bigger and bigger. He forgot all about his small tree desires. I talked him down to this one. I was glad we didn't get any bigger since I ended up taking down the decorations and carrying it out to our curb because Steve had left with the kids and told me it was a fire hazard. Got to love him. Our protector.






The kids were exhausted by the end because of our indecisiveness



1 comment:

Trish said...

I can see why you would do a small tree.

I am glad you had fun in AZ.