Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is Hudson writing now. I am taking over Moms blog.
We did a tournament at my house.
I had my friends over for a Wii tm Party
We played tennis on Wii sports. We had fun.

Then it was time to eat cake and ice cream.

And me and Alex got the candy because we won.
Then I blew out the candles and made a wish.
And then I opened presents. And I got twenty Q. and then I got a gun pack. and it had little guns. and then I got a 3 -D solar system. And then I got Wii sports resort. And I got 2 tennis rackets. And I got a new basketball. Then we played Wii sports resort. And then all of my friends went home with treat bags with their candy.









3 comments:

Nichole and Jeremy said...

I love you Hudson! Xander loves you to!

thanks for taking over the blog! Keep blogging. I need something to look at while I am on the phone...all day long...

Melissa said...

i just realized that i haven't seen your blog since septumber! how can that be?? maybe it's because i haven't seen my own blog since september either... i updated yesterday, by the way. all three of your kids had birthdays since the last time i read! happy birthday to them all! :) that's pretty lame, huh?

Amy said...

Love it.