Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yes We Live in a Basement

Sorry I am not so detail oriented and never did well in English or grammar. If Steve had two minutes to add things to the website you would get stories full of details. So, yes we rent, yes we live in the basement and we are not relatives (directly) to the Seiters. They are our brother-in-law's (Bret) parents. We moved to Tempe for Steve to go to business school at ASU and it is a two year program. Who knows where we'll end up after that, but I must say I am hot (that came out wrong). It is hot here. I went on a jog this morning with a friend and it was 90 degrees, the sun had not even come up! Wow. It was worth it however because I ran into an old man that had jogging pants and a shirt that said, "Who needs hair with a body like this".

8 comments:

traveltwin said...

wow, cool blog! i just have to say that your kids are amazingly adorable, almost as cute as mine. i had no idea that you guys moved, great friend i am. it's good to hear what you guys are up to.

carrie said...

it may be hot there.
but you are hot too.

Mark and Kiss said...

Hey hot mamma! Maybe Mark just might say the same about hair, ha, ha,ha just kidding. Thanks for more details. I am glad you have a big backyard with a playset, etc. It's perfect for the kids and sure beats apartment living. Hopefully it might be a little cooler in the basement too.

Anonymous said...

Do we live in a basement? Am I part of this family? I noticed my picture is suspiciously absent from the site...

Emily said...

hey maxfields! glad to see you're blogging!

Janice said...

I just found this. I don't really know how. Fun to see the pictures of you and the kids.

Anonymous said...

hey! i saw your link on the lewis girls sight. hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i am pretty new to this blogging thing myself, my address is:
di-mommyhood.blogspot.com