Friday, October 26, 2007

Happiest Baby on the Block. . .

. . . Okay, the only baby for that matter, at least on this block. I just had to give Everett some blog time for the grandmas. Also had to document it so when he turns two I can browse back to this page and remember how easy going and happy he was :).
Everett is so funny. Whenever I am driving I feel out of the corner of my eye that someone is staring at me. I turn back and what I see is Everett with a big grin (see above photo) (No worries mom I took this one at a stoplight). It cracks me up everytime I look back.
Profile shot for you Grandma Judy.
I can't mention Everett without mentioning his cousin Jack. If Jack and Everett are in the same house they are together. When Jack sees me without Everett he will either make the sign for baby or go looking for him. They are a cute pair and Jack takes good care of him. (by the way Hudson wanted to hold Nick in this picture, good thing Nick is an easy going kid).
These videos are his mood from morning till' night (during the night is for a different blog). If ever in a bad mood, Rett is the cure.

5 comments:

Teri said...

I was just checking out your blog...totally funny! I love your kids Everett is the happiest baby I have ever met. I have seen easy ones before...but not happier!

Jill said...

So cute! I just love him. He helps put away the fears I have over having a boy. And since you and I have the same life, I should have just as good of a kid as you do (let's hope anyway).

carrie said...

Oh you are killing me with your cute kiddos. I love hudson "It is my birthday too! I have a birthday coming up." They are so adorable. I love little Retts giggle.

Melissa said...

Totally cute! Isaac was sitting by me while I was watching your videos, and when the back of Hudson's head came on he said, "Is that me?" It's all about them, right? :)

sara said...

he is DARLING. can't wait to get him together with oz for a playdate. maybe when we're in all in colorado at christmas?