Monday, November 5, 2007

The Good Samaritan

FHE tonight was on the Good Samaritan. This is a recap of the dialog after the lesson...

Me: "Did you know you guys can be good Samaritans too?"

H: "I'm not a Samarian"

Me: "That's true, but you can be a helper just like the good Samaritan helped that man."

H: "I couldn't help him (pointing to the picture) he's too big and I'm little."

Me: "Well, if Sadie was hurt you could help her by kissing her owie and telling her it would be okay."

H: "I guess if Sadie died in the woods, I'd help her."

That's comforting.

7 comments:

Unguren said...

Well at least you know he loves her. He could have said he would leave her there.

carrie said...

I'm cracking up over here. This is hilarious.

Amy said...

So cute!

Melissa said...

cracks me up! what a big brother...

Janice said...

That is too funny. I remember after teaching the David and Golieth story, my then 3 year old was very excited that he could hit people in the head with rocks.

Yah Yah said...

reminds me of when Scout was presenting the scripture in primary and said "constipation" instead of "confirmation".

i miss you guys like crazy. hey by the way, do you have the tupperware that i gave cookies for nicole's wedding in? your mom said she thought you had it?

i hear you will be here for christmas. any chance you could carve out one evening for some lewis time?

did i mention that i miss you???

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,it's the Frankes, Megan Burns told me about your site, sorry we haven't emailed you, we lost the card. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you in December! Email us if you get some time.
Nick= nick_franke@yahoo.com
Ash= leighgaha09@yahoo.com