Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bahama Rama Mama

If I were to stay in AZ this would be the reason. Bahama Bucks.

My favorite desert is the Bahama Rama Mama. Or BRM, now that I am a regular customer. Shaved ice whipped with cream and a scoop of ice cream on the bottom. 91 flavors. From Apple to watermelon with every blend in between. Please do not think ICEE. It is the furthest thing from those stale balls of ice drenched in syrup.

If we do not end up here I will open a franchise and run a family business.

4 comments:

Linds said...

YUMMYYYY!!! I forgot about that place! I LOVE IT! Eat one for me ok!!!!! :)

carrie said...

oh mama. that sounds SO good. i could really go for 1 right now, or 3, or 4.

Cami said...

If you open a franchise, I will be a devoted customer, guaranteed! Maybe I will make a trip to AZ just for that.

Jill said...

That sounds yum. I guess I should try one since I live here and the heat is making me question why.