Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Steve's Boss: "Steve, you need to take more vacation time or your marriage is going to suffer."
Steve: "Well the work still needs to get done."
Boss: "Go to Colorado for Christmas and work a week from there."
Steve: laughs, "that would be nice."

When Steve told me I said, "Yea we are going home for Christmas!" Steve says, "Well, hold on we need to figure out the details." Steve told me not to tell the parents until we work out the details, but I am sorry hon we are going home for Christmas! I am so excited! We'll work on the details later. Now just keep your eyes out for really cheap flights so we don't have to drive through the Wyoming winter.

5 comments:

Steve said...

I guess I'm committed. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. :-)

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Wohoo! Can't wait to see ya!

Love

Nichole

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Yea! Make sure to schedule some time to see us :)

Cami said...

Lucky you!!

Unknown said...

oh good. I think you will have a great time. Nice boss!