Monday, October 19, 2009

My Sade is 4!

It truly feels like yesterday that my Sade came into this world. I remember meeting her and seeing her smile from the first day she was born. She had a little patch of blond/red hair on the top of her head that has now grown into beautiful highlights into her brown hair. Look at those blue green eyes! And she kept them for a whole year! Then they turned to beautiful golden brown to match her golden brown hair.


Sade with cousin Soph in thier matching dresses from H&M



Sadie loves her cousin Annie. She always says, "I miss Annie".
Sadie loves her Daddy. If he ever leaves for work before she wakes up she crosses her arms and says, "Daddy didn't give me a hug and a kiss. I'm sad."She is my helper. She always wants to get Abram's paci, wash it, get a diaper, or just hold him and talk to him.She loves to have her picture taken. She will pose and say, "mom, take my picture."



She has always had such a fun and dynamic personality. She loves life and the color pink. She is a happy and helpful girl.
She's a girly girl. She insists on wearing a dress, or the color pink, or sparkles. She loves princesses. Happy Birthday Sade! We love you!





(friends from the princess party. Halena Hayden, Hudson, Jenna McMurdie, Audrey Naciamento, Everett, Noelle Mortinson, Sadie, and Ava Hughes)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I loved all the pictures of Sadie! So cute! And the cake....I bet it tasted amazing too. I am glad you had a princess party for her, that is so her. Cute pictures of the blessing too. You got a good shot of Abram, Sadie and Ev. Very good. I miss you!

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Ohhh! That brought a tear. I love little Sadie. All those pictures are soooo sweet and fun! I remember those blue eyes. So pretty. The first picture with Hudson looks like Xander.

Happy B-day Little Sadie.

Love you!

liz said...

Casey's little girlfriend has grown up :)

Steve said...

What a model! Great post.

I can't believe how blonde Hudson's hair is in that photo. Incredible.

annie said...

Happy b-day sadie!