Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meet the Roloffs

The minute I told my sister Nichole that we would be moving to Oregon she said, "you have to go meet the Roloffs!" I said, "who?". She explained they were the ones on the show Little People, Big World on TLC. I then knew who she was talking about, but didn't know they lived in Oregon (I think I had seen the show maybe twice). Well they do live in Oregon and Roloff farms is about a 15 minute drive from our house. So some friends and I went one afternoon. I did not actually think we would meet a Roloff...


So Nichole these pics are for you!

The kids had so much fun at the farm. They had a petting zoo, small corn maze, pumpkin patch (of course), and other little things to do.


See, Oregon does have blue skies in the fall!Haroldson kids, Halena, and Bridger with my kids.

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I have seen that show on TLC! I didn't realize they were in Oregon. How fun! A brush with fame for Sadie. It looks absolutely beautiful. I heard that Abram was blessed this last Sunday. I can't wait to see the pictures from that.

Nichole and Jeremy said...

Natalee! That is so awesome and only 15 minutes away! I am calling you to hear all about it! Jeremy and I are so JEALOUS!!!

Did they launch pumkins or did you see the zip line???

Cami said...

Fun! So do they live on the farm too? I am not "up" on the current TLC shows. You could have fooled me that their are blue skies there! :) It really looks beautiful!

jo said...

that looks like so much fun! we didn't even get pumpkins this year, we all got sick and then we kept forgetting.

Melissa said...

Ok, we have to go there when we come! That's hilarious... I wonder if they will still be open and hopping?? For some reason I always thought they lived in Colorado. Weird. Because you are from Colorado. Good thing I told you that, you probably needed to be reminded... And are you ever going to answer my email?? :)

Steve said...

Is Everett trying to hold Helena's hand in the big chair photo?

Mark and Kiss said...

Very fun! We need to get together Natalee!

Unknown said...

Is that really a TLC star? Haven't seen that show but how fun! My good friend is SO short up here that she could qualify for the little people olympics. Too funny. Your family is so sweet. Love the pix!