Saturday, March 20, 2010

Everett is Three!



Happy Happy Birthday Everett. Oh how we all love you!!!


Three Things Everett loves...




1. Trains, of course.




2. Running. Everywhere he goes he runs. Around the house. To the neighbors. Down the hall to nursery. He sprints laps around the kitchen everyday and the kids often say, "Everett runs faster than me!"


3. "Nilla Yogurt". He loves vanilla yogurt. Could eat it by the pint.


4. I know I said three, but I can't leave out his boots. He loves his rain boots even in the heat. Luckily I have been able to get him to wear sandals as well. But he still sports the boots with shoes and no socks. Wish I had a pic of him with shorts and his boots. But I don't.




Everett is very fun to be around and has a fantastic personality. He is growing in independence and often gets himself dressed. He will surprise me with this and come downstairs and yell, "ta-da!!"



He has always been very articulate. And he says so many funny things. Some of my favorite things he says are,



  • when I ask him to do something, "ah, sure."

  • Below is a picture of the hand. He gives the hand many times throughout the day and it makes me laugh. He usually puts up the hand and says, "Mom, wait. I have to tell you somefing."





  • "actually, I don't think so." I just love the way he says actually.

  • "Hi, Abram! I love you Abram!" (in a cute baby voice). He loves to talk and play with Abram. He often lays his head in Abrams lap and lets him pull his hair and grab his face and he just laughs. From day one he has loved Abram and has never had a bit of jeoulousy...yet.


    Your awesome Ev.

1 comment:

Nico said...

awesome cake natalee!!!
nico