Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Real Life

I love uploading my photos to the computer to find some priceless treasures.  Hudson gets hold of my phone every once in a while and snaps pictures of what I call our "real life".  No posing here people.You would think he would use the camera I bought him for his birthday.  Nope.  Would rather use mine.
Abram is usually his subject.
And sometimes Everett
Of course the phone.  Don't we all need to remember what phone we used?This made me laugh.  He probably was working on the financials of buying the house.  Or working on the budget.  Love him.To be fair I included this lovely picture.  And no I am not pregnant.  I'm not sure if I can still use the "I just had a baby excuse either."  Oh well.  I'm working on it. 
By the way, isn't laundry awesome?  We are so lucky to have so many clothes.
These series of pictures would not be complete without the classic picture of Hudson's feet. 
And one last shot of the little man.

2 comments:

Nichole and Jeremy said...

this is my favorite post! I don't know why but it made me cry! I just think that is so cute! It is all at his level!

Love it!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

wow! looks like you have a little photographer on your hands!