Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Recap

The following is a conglomeration of events that have happened over the past several months.  About 10 posts in one.  Lots of catching up.  My sisters will be happy...
A friend invited Hudson to free hockey day.  Before he got on the ice he asked me if he was going to be on TV.  When he got on he could not wait to get off!
I know the helmet looks huge, but it was actually quite tight.  Sorry buddy you got my head.  He had a headache all day.
He looked really cute in all the gear though!

Childrens Museum.  We spend at least 2x a month here or OMSI.  Love the museums here.  And so do the kids...

The dentist! We all made it to the dentist. I can't believe Everett actually sat through an appointment and let them clean his teeth! He looked so tiny!


 
At Home...
Sadie is usually found in several different outfits throughout the day.  And I often see her lips shiny with gloss.  I'm in trouble.  This pose kills me.
Our neighbor Lily.  Lily is one of the biggest blessings in my life!  She comes over after school about three times a week just to "hang out".  She plays non-stop with the kids and plays/helps with the baby.  I am so lucky.  I love this girl.  I love 10 year olds.
Abram spends a lot of time in the bumbo watching the world go round.  I think he might be tired of this.
Sadie's Joy School goes to the Firestation.  From Left.  Jenna McMurdie, Logan (Jenna's little brother), Sadie, Aidan Blatner (Everett's train buddy), Everett (not part of the preschool, though he thought he was), Edith Monson (back), Noelle Mortensen.

Everett asked almost every question.  Not all of them made sense, but he was loving the big truck.

When we flew home from Colorado the pilot invited Hudson to the cock pit.  Cool.

Okay this is really old, but cannot go untold.  We cut down our own Christmas tree.  A new tradition has begun.  The kids got to take a hay ride.  They loved it.

I love this picture.  It shows what Hudson does on a typical day when he gets home from school.  Puts away his backpack and coat and talks to Abram.  It's precious.

2 comments:

Trish said...

My brother would dress in severol close at 4 too. Having Someone do that don't saprize me.

I like the red dog.

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.